Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas....Time to Decorate!

At my house we love decorating for Christmas!

 My teenagers are a great help in all of the decorating. I am
so lucky that they enjoy it. I am not able to go out and buy
new decorations to add to our collection every year like I
would love to do. So this year Abby and I got a little creative
in trying to add something new. We decided to use a roll of tulle
I had left over from making tutus, and all the lace remnants I could find
in my sewing room.
We love the look!
The tree is still waiting for the ruffled tree skirt I have in my head, but
haven't had anytime in my sewing room to make.  oohhh some day....
maybe, I hope!

The stocking project Abby and I worked on last year are
still a favorite hanging on the hearth.


We turn on the Christmas tee lights anytime we are in the living room! 
I could live with Christmas lights year around :)


No comments:

Post a Comment