Monday, October 1, 2012

A little knitting


We have been so busy there has been no progress on the camper in a few day. 
It will mostly be a weekend project in good weather until we get lights 
back inside. 

I haven't had any sewing time lately either. 
But this lovely swirl sweater was finally finished 
blocked and sewn together. 
Now I just need the weather to cool off a little
more so I can wear it.
The pattern is from the the Knit Swirl Book.
It is such a fun project to work on. 
I had a little trouble at first and had to start over a couple times.
But in the end it was worth it to figure it all out. 
(joining your circle and not having it twisted is a HUGE challenge)


This great lace scarf is blocking and should be ready to wear soon. 


1 comment:

  1. You have the magic touch....I would have given up half way through!!!!

    ReplyDelete