Thursday, October 25, 2012

Becoming A Warrior Dash Runner

Warrior Dash 5K Run
A few weeks ago some of my family and friends joined me in 
running the Warrior Dash...In of all places Warrior, Alabama!
We were so excited, and nice and clean at the start.....but that didn't last long,
since it is an obstacle course run. Literally mud crawling, fire jumping!

I am always excited when my husband joins me in a race!

With a blast of fire...

we were off
we hurdled over half walls, crawled up muddy banks, climbed up
a mountain, crossed a pond, traveled muddy trenches, crawled under barbed wire
to name a few......

Climbed this structure

Leaped over fire

My sons photo is amazing!
and crawled through more mud and barbed wire
It was so much fun!!!

And perhaps best of all.....
was crossing the finish line with my husband!

We are now fearless warriors and can't wait to run it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment